Monday, October 29, 2012

100 Hours!

Did You Know?
It takes 100 hours to complete a business plan? I was working on my business plan the other day and thought to myself, "Wow, this is a lot of work and it's taking me a long time to get done!" I turned to our trusty friend Google to make sure I wasn't moving at a tortoise's pace! And low and behold I learned that a business plan takes a minimum of 100 hours to complete. I was comforted, knowing that I had completed four sections and had only five more to finish. It will all equal out to about 100 hours.

Right on schedule! YES!

Cool Things Are Happening

I'm in the process of becoming a certified nonprofit corporation with 501(c)3 status!!! The Foundation Group is a really awesome company partnering with me to make this happen. I highly recommend them! I'm also assembling my Board Members for the organization. A name? I've been wrestling with this but, the unveiling of the name and logo will be in my next blog entry. So be on the lookout! And lastly, once I finish my business plan (by the end of this week) I will be meeting with my friends at SCORE to refine it and it make stronger. My vision grows stronger everyday I work on my business plan.

Sharing The Wealth
As you can see I'm trying to give you all the information and resources you need to pursue a business venture similar to mine.  I'm blessed to be a blessing to someone else. The need is too great.

Sweats & Hoodies
My lifestyle has changed for the better. I wake up every morning, workout, throw on sweats and head down to the community room to plug away at my vision. Everyday I'm getting closer to the fruition of the dream.

Life Updates...
Robert Robinson: Sold Out!
I had an amazing weekend with the Pavarotti of Gospel Music, Robert Robinson. We performed at Autumn Ridge Church in Rochester, MN to a sold out crowd of over 1,000 people.

My Performance Schedule...
A lot of you have been asking about my performance schedule and when you can see and hear me play. I'm constantly performing, and you can find out where I'm playing by following Robert Robinson's Schedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment